About Reservoir Communications Group and the Opportunity
Reservoir Communications Group is seeking a spring semester intern for our team, supporting our reputation, positioning, messaging, advocacy and alliance development projects for an array of large corporations, trade associations and nonprofits.
Reservoir’s collaborative, one-team approach brings the best people and ideas to bear on our clients’ most significant challenges and opportunities in the areas of advocacy, reputation, and brand strategy. We believe in the power of data to provide strategic insights, sharpen tactics and create efficiency in the way we communicate.
Reservoir is a flat organization: we value the insights and contributions of team members at every level within the organization and believe the key to success is treating each other and our clients with genuine respect and appreciation. Maintaining and strengthening company culture is the responsibility of every team member.
At Reservoir, we strive to be the best and recognize that each opportunity we are given is a chance to do something better than it has ever been done before.
Successful candidates will be energetic, focused and entrepreneurial, with strong written and verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to think creatively about complex topics. Previous secondary research and professional writing experience highly preferred.
Specifically, we are looking for an undergraduate senior or graduate student to join us for approximately 18 to 24+ hours per week.
- Support projects with a focus on problem solving, quality, thorough and timely delivery, relationship management, and client satisfaction.
- Research and analyze stakeholders, policies, positions and data and distill into messaging and communications that advance clients’ businesses.
- Support development of client- and public-ready content across a broad range of owned and earned media and content channels. This could include policy papers and briefs, blog posts, tweets, media materials, video scripts and more.
- Contribute to event-related logistics preparation and execution.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Applicants should possess:
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience researching, analyzing and distilling complex topics
- A strong client-service ethos, including ability to work under deadline
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to collaborate internally and across external partners and clients with a high level of professionalism
If you are interested in this paid internship, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 16, 2020.
Reservoir is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.